Desiccated coconut is a coconut product that is prepared and preserved by removing the natural moisture in the coconut fruit. It comes in two variations such as low fat (maximum 50% fat) and high fat (minimum 60% fat). Desiccated coconut usually contains about 3% of moisture. Desiccated coconut high fat has 2 kinds high-fat fine and high-fat medium.
The value of Desiccated Coconut lies at the fat content. Desiccated Coconut is categorized into full fat (high fat) or reduced fat (low fat). A full fat Desiccated Coconut has a minimum of 60% fat, any lesser is a reduced fat Desiccated Coconut. Full fat Desiccated Coconut has higher monetary value than the reduced fat.
Desiccated coconut flakes is produced from the white part of fresh, mature coconut kernel. The white part is disintegrated or shredded into desired sizes flakes.Then it is dried in hot air at 50-55 degree centigrade. It is available in toasted, sweetened or sweetened toasted forms.
1. DESICCATED COCONUT FLAKES GRADE
- Ingredient: 100% pure coconut natural
- Color: Natural white color of coconut
- Flavor: Mild and sweet coconut taste with no off-flavor
- Fat content: 60- 65 % min
- SO2 residual: 100 ppm max
- FFA: 0.3% max (Free fatty acid as lauric)
- Moisture : 3.5% max
- E.coli: Negative
- Salmonella: Negative
- Packing: 2 liner Kraft bags, 1 PE bag inside, covering PP bag (1 PE + 2KRAFT + 1 PP ).
- Packing: 7, 10, 25, 50 kgs net/ bag
- Port of loading: Ho Chi Minh Port, Viet Nam
2. DETAIL OF IMAGES
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate contact to us. We will update for you soonest.